· Writing or emblems on clothing must only present positive messages as deemed by an adult in the building.
· No form fitting clothing such as under armor, body glove, leggings or jeggings. Leggings/jeggings are only allowed if worn with a dress, skirt or short that is knee length. Garments over leggings must be loose fitting, not form fitting, no “sweater” dresses or long shirts.
· No see through or sheer clothing is allowed, even with undershirts.
· Necklines must be modest and not drape off the shoulder or show cleavage at any time.
· No tank tops, sleeveless tops, muscle shirts, undershirts, or spaghetti straps allowed unless a shirt with sleeves such as a t-shirt is worn under the garment.
· Pants, shorts, and skirts must be worn at the natural waist.
· No pajama or pajama type clothing.
· No sweat pants, warm ups, gym shorts
· Shoes must be worn. No house shoes or slippers. Definition of a house shoe shall be determined by an administrator.
· Torn, cut or frayed clothing of any style is NOT allowed.
· No hats or caps of any type.
Students will be required to call parent for a change of clothing if the guidelines are not met or if an administrator deems the clothing inappropriate. Students will wait in ISS until parent brings a change of clothing.