EXPECTATIONS OF LADY EAGLE ATHLETES
· Athletes will commit to being a classy representative of the Lady Eagle Athletic program during all class periods, all competitions, and in the community.
· Players will be treated as a student/athlete and a young lady, not a little girl.
· Athletes will be responsible for making arrangements for missed school work due to participation in an athletic contest.
· All practices are mandatory!
· Athletes will be pushed hard, challenged mentally and physically, but never mistreated.
· Playing time is performance based; all decisions are made for the good of the team, not the individual!
· Athletes will not participate in any contest if they are failing or miss practice. Academics come first!
**Remember, you not only represent yourself, but your parents, teachers, coaches, peers, and your school. Work hard to prove that the Lady Eagles are NUMBER ONE!!!